Attention Vaughan Students – ALERGY ALERT – IMPORTANT

Hello All Vaughan Students

We have a student that has a severe allergy to shellfish.  The allergy is airborne meaning even the smell would cause and allergic reaction which means the students throat could swell up and they will not be able to breathe.

The student does have an epipen should something happen but it’s best to try to eliminate the issue where ever possible.

Selfish would be thinks like, Calamari, lobster etc.

Please do not bring these types of food into the classroom.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.

Thank you for your cooperation.

regards

Academic Upgrading

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: